16.2.12

The Horrors Live in concert


I went to Jatinangor for get the transcripts and graduated letter and I planned to go and come back to my home in one day. unfortunately I can't make it because my thesis should be revised first. soooo I just got the transcript and decided to stay for a night. while I trying to sleep in gigit's dorm in the evening, I read twitter's timeline and there was a quiz for winning the horrors concert, so I tried with no effort. I just wrote without my intention of winning. but then,


'wow, gonna meet you tomorrow guys!!!' I whispered

the next day, I went to Bandung and met sappy because I gave the other ticket for her. I need accompany, just so you know. so without bring any clothes, I borrowed hers and we prepared for get the tickets in venue. you know what, the venue looked very empty. there was no many people in there like I went to Vampire weekend concert in bengkel night park. after got tickets we were looking for dinner and place for salat then go back to see horrors. hehe I was so happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
the ticket paper is so good. it made from cartons

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Faris Badwan. his nose like a witch

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Joshua Hayward. he always been called by audiences in front of him but totally ignore them. later I know he got drunk. dasar bule

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Coffin Joe uuuuuk <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
the stripped shirt is Rhys Webb. I really enjoy the way he played at stage, and a man who played shynthetizer is Tom Cowan.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
this is faris's shoes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
the setlist. I thought the performance was quite short that night.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
this is tom and he was soooo nice to us!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
aaand this is the highlight of the night haha! I really love this guy from now on. though he looks shorter than any members of Horrors, still he is the hottest than others. I love you. I loooove you too much Joe! hahaha


thank you Gigsplay for the present in this february, thank you sappy for accompany me and pictures you've taken secretly. thank you coffin joe for your beautiful blue eyes haha (naon)


No comments:

Post a Comment