4.5.10

santamonica I love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

In 2001, when Joseph Saryuf returned home to Jakarta after studying in Hamburg, Germany, he decided to become a full-time musician and starting to compose songs for his own music project. Not long after that, Joseph met Anindita, a fashion editor and freelance illustrator, and they formed a duo based on their similar taste in music and their love for analog sounds.
Established in 2003, Santamonica is the brainchild of duo Joseph Saryuf and Anindita. Described their sound as the musical version of a trip down to Alice In Wonderland adventures, it is an eclectic mixture of pop, bossanova, electronic, and classic waltz which drawing influences from Astrud Gilbeto, Antonio Jobim, My Bloody Valentine to classic Disney soundtracks.
Their music is distinguished by its multi-layered sound, Joseph's surreal guitar works and Anindita's unique voice and whimsical lyrics. These dynamic duo is also actively gracing various gigs and stages, gaining more followers with the bands unique sound and stage antics. you can see them at here
I love their sounds . I love their voice . I love their video . I love their style .
santamonica . I wish could make video clip for you guys .hehehe. wish that come true

my favorite video and song of Santamonica



No comments:

Post a Comment